Your new home awaits you at 327 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario. This home has three bedrooms. This unit is in the process of being fully renovated. Modern new kitchen, bathroom, lighting throughout. All new flooring and paint. Contains huge living room, huge master bedroom, large second and third bedroom. The second bedroom will even hold a king size bed and the master is so much bigger. Laundry is available in the building. Parking and outdoor storage is also available for an extra fee.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with all new appliances.
- 4 piece bathroom.
- Huge living room with walkout to balcony.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Laundry in the building.
- Huge backyard.
Common spaces are a bit dated but will be updated in time.
You must put hydro in your name. Budget around $60 per month but will depend on your personal use.
- About 2 km., 29 minute walk to Brock University.
- About 1.7 km., 21 minute walk to Pen Centre.
- Woodgale Park is around the corner.
- Easy access to the 406 just beyond the Pen Centre.
Walk score of 27 means this property is car/transit dependent. (But we tend to disagree with the Pen Centre in walking distance.)
Transit score of 44 means there are some good transit options available to you.
Bike score of 64 means there are some considerable bike options available to you.
As attractive as this unit is, the rent is just $1,675/month plus utilities. That includes the fantastic location, fabulous living quarters and responsive landlord and property manager means you simply move in, sit back, and enjoy. Parking is available, if needed, for an extra $50. Outside storage is also available for an extra $50.
HOW TO PROCEED (4 Easy Steps)
1) Watch our Video on Youtube. (We hope to have one soon)
3) Apply now and jump to the front of the line.
4) After viewing, if you want to proceed, let us know so we can arrange to sign the lease and move you in.