Your new home awaits you at 67 West Avenue North, Hamilton, Ontario. Unit 2 is located on the second floor. Rent is just $1,495 plus utilities. Off Street Parking is available for just $50 per month.
two bedrooms. The den is technically a second bedroom as it has a closet and windows providing tons of natural light. But it is small and can only support at most a twin size bed.
1 four piece bath includes tub, shower, toilet, and vanity.
Individually controlled heat in every room.
Amazing kitchen with wood countertop, soft close cabinets, stainless steel appliances.
Lazy Susan’s eliminate dead corners and provide so much more storage space.
Dishwasher so no more arguing over who is going to do the dishes.
In unit Laundry.
Outdoor space is shared with two other tenants.
Second bedroom is small and can only hold a single or twin bed.
Hydro must be put in the tenant’s name.
Shopper’s Drug Mart is a 5 minute walk.
JC Beemer Park is a 5 minute walk.
Hamilton General Hospital is a 10 minute walk.
Close to downtown with tons of restaurants including shopping and so much more. Centrally located with easy access to the 403 or the Mountain.
– Walks score of 82 means very walkable where most errands can be performed on foot.
– Transit score of 79 means many excellent transit options are available.
– Bike score of 89 means strong bicylce infrastructure is in place.
As attractive as this unit is, the rent is just $1,495/month plus utilities. That includes the fantastic location, fabulous living quarters and responsive landlord and property manager means you simply move in, sit back, and enjoy.
HOW TO PROCEED (4 Easy Steps)
1) Watch our Video on Youtube.
2) Book a showing to check out this unit now. (Showings are limited to Saturday’s only unless you are preapproved)
3) Jump to the front of the queue and apply now. If you prefer a showing other than Saturdays, apply first and if you are preapproved we will schedule a day and time that meets with your schedule.
4) After viewing, if you want to proceed, let us know so we can arrange to sign the lease and move you in.