Enjoy this beautifully and professionally redone unit in the north end. Step inside the unit with your very own private entrance, high ceilings and open concept. This is open concept floor plan offers modern living space for all your entertainment needs. Completely upgraded features includes updated kitchen with all new appliances, new bathroom with tiled tub surround and floor. All new electrical and fresh paint throughout the home.
- Beautiful and spacious basement unit with high ceilings
- Laundry in-suite and on the same floor as the bedrooms. No more hauling your clothes up and down the stairs. Save your back and your coins.
- Air Conditioning installed. Can’t wait for those long, hot, summer nights again. Soon enough we will be complaining about the heat instead of the cold. Imagine you in this newly renovated, and air conditioned unit.
- Minutes drive from shops and restaurants Grab fresh food for dinner every night.
- Banks, Tim Horton’s, Beer Store, and Shopper’s Drug Mart are all driving distance.
- Walk to Lester B Pearson Park where the kids can play or just walk your dog. Imagine the many relaxing evenings spent in your new home.
- Just 2 km’s to the Welland Canal Walkway. Bike, walk, or run. This majestic area of St. Catharines will lower your stress in a heartbeat.
2-66 Currie Street, St. Catharines, ON
- A Walkscore of 63 means many errands can be performed on foot. See above under area amenities for some examples.
- Multiple transit options are available with a bus stop right at your front door.
- Minutes from the QEW yet far enough away to enjoy the quiet and peaceful neighbourhood. A huge shared backyard means many evenings enjoying the outdoors, family barbecues, and kids playing.
- If you do drive, street parking is available
3) Why not jump to the front of the queue by completing our simple application online at (Due to high demand this is strongly recommended.)
4) After viewing, if you want to proceed, let us know so we can arrange to sign the lease and move you in.