Conveniently located in the Stinson Community. Just steps away from all amenities such as schools, restaurants and public transportation. Private Front Entrance off your very own Porch. Access to your bright and spacious unit on the second and third levels of the property. The modern kitchen area complimented with fridge,stove and stylish fixtures. Hardwood flooring covers the entire livingroom and dining area. Unique floor plan with living room and kitchen, one bedroom, and full 4 piece bath on the second floor unit with a second bedroom and laundry on the third level. This fresh space has an abundance of natural light combined with beautiful finishings. This spacious 2 bedroom property is a must see.
- Full featured kitchen with fridge, stove, and tons of cabinetry for storage and food prep.
- 2 Bedrooms with plenty of closet space in each
- Beautiful living space is spacious and offers tons of natural light
- Includes Washer and Dryer.
- Nearby parks include Jack C. Beemer Park, Wellington Park and Myrtle Park.
- Just 3 minutes drive from downtown.
- No Frills, pharmacies, hair stylist, and more, just around the corner on Main Street.
- Walk Score of 95 means daily errands do not require a car.
- Transit Score of 71 means multiple transit options are available
- Bike score of 78 means biking is convenient for most trips.
Rent is $1,575 plus hydro and 50% of all other utilities including heat and water. For utilities you must put hydro in your own name. The remaining including heat, water, sewer, is based on a household budget of $450 and you are responsible for 50% of that cost. Actual expenditures for utilities are reconciled every three months.
Rent of $1,595 plus utilities includes all the fantastic features outlined above, great location, and Property Management firm that will ensure all your concerns are taken care of in a timely fashion, Why not give us a call at 289-780-4597 and come home?
HOW TO PROCEED (4 Easy Steps)
3) After viewing, if you want to proceed, let us know so we can arrange to sign the lease and move you in.