This three bedroom basement unit is well equipped for your enjoyment. Close to MacMaster University, walk to Main Street to find shops, restaurants, and cafes. Close to the Escarpment and the Rail Trail for those enjoying a good hike. 15 minutes by foot to MacMaster University and the local Fortino’s Grocery Store. This unit is accessible by foot, transit, or car. Serviced by Uber. And Sobi Bikes are available nearby as a rental to enjoy the area.
This unit is fully self contained with your own private entrance, kitchen, bath, and laundry. Your kitchen is fully equipped. The living room includes couch, TV, and stand. This is a three bedroom unit so our preference is for a group of three students. Two of the bedrooms are quite large and come furnished with bed, desk, chair, as well as closet and dresser. The third bedroom is a bit smaller and includes a twin bed, dresser, desk, and chair. Rent is $1,700 for the three rooms. For groups of two or one, please note our preference is for a group of three. However you may apply and quality applications will be considered as long as you are willing to have roommates. In this case the two large rooms are each $600 plus utilities. The small room is $500. Utilities are $60 per person per month. Utilities are reconciled at the end of the lease and any credits are issued after any damages are covered.
We have created a 360 Video of this unit. Please click on the link to go to our YouTube Channel to see it;
- Close to McMaster University in the preferred West Hamilton District. (Just a 10 minute walk to the University)
- Close to Fortinos, Starbucks, Shopper’s Drug Mart, and so much more for those weekly errands.
HOW TO PROCEED (4 Easy Steps):
1) Check out our 360 Video above.
2) Complete our simple application by clicking on this link. https://randbproperties.ca/rental-application/
3) If you are approved we will contact you and arrange a time for you to view the unit.
4) After viewing, if you want to proceed, let us know so we can arrange to sign the lease and move you in.