8Your new home awaits you at 125 Page Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. Unit 2 is located on the second floor. Cozy unit with a large living room. Rent is just $995 plus utilities. Off Street Parking is available for just $75 per month.
- One bedroom unit.
- 1 four piece bath includes shower, tub, toilet, and vanity.
- Huge living room with large windows providing tons of natural light.
- Coin Laundry is available in the building.
- Huge outdoor space (enjoy your own personal park :)) is shared with the other tenants in the building.
Bedroom is smaller in size but will hold a twin bed without issue.
We work off a household budget of $900 and you will be responsible for 20% of that cost or $180 per month. That includes heat, hydro, water, sewer, and internet.
- Quiet area secluded from the intersections of Niagara and Welland provides many choices for local shopping.
- Many local restaurants and markets to choose from.
- About two kilometers from Downtown. Walk in under 30 minutes. Transit in about 15 minutes.
- Nearby Parks include Fitzgerald Park, Lancaster Park and St. Patrick’s Park.
- Close to Lester B. Pearson Community Center.
2-125 Page Street
- Walk score of 62 means this property is very walkable.
- Transit score of 50 means this property has many good transit options available.
- Bike score of 63 means it is bikeable with some good bike infrastructure.
As attractive as this unit is, the rent is just $995/month plus utilities. That includes the fantastic location, fabulous living quarters and responsive landlord and property manager means you simply move in, sit back, and enjoy.
HOW TO PROCEED (4 Easy Steps)
1) Watch our Video on Youtube. (We hope to have one soon)
2) Book a showing to check out this unit now. (Showings are limited to Saturday’s only unless you are preapproved)
3) Jump to the front of the queue and apply now.
4) After viewing, if you want to proceed, let us know so we can arrange to sign the lease and move you in.