INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT?
Enjoy this beautifully and professionally redone unit in the north end. Step inside the unit with your very own private entrance, high ceilings and open concept. This is open concept floor plan offers modern living space for all your entertainment needs. Completely upgrade features includes updated kitchen with all new appliances, new bathroom with tiled tub surround and floor. All new electrical and fresh paint throughout the home.
Rent is just $1,695 plus hydro and 60% of the household utilities. That includes all the amenities outlined above, and a Professional Property Management Company that will address all your maintenance concerns in a timely fashion. We even do the grass and snow for you. Call us at 866-658-0547 or text us at 289-780-4597 and come home.
INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT?
- Adults: 1
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Dryer, Kitchen, Parking Additional Fee, Washer, Wifi
- Size: 900ft²
- Categories: Ontario, St. Catharines
- Beautiful and spacious main floor unit
- Laundry in-suite and on the same floor as the bedrooms. No more hauling your clothes up and down the stairs. Save your back and your coins.
- Air Conditioning installed. Can’t wait for those long, hot, summer nights again. Soon enough we will be complaining about the heat instead of the cold. But not you in this newly renovated, and air conditioned unit.
- Please note this property is a two family building. This ad is for the Main Floor unit which is currently available. High ceilings and large windows provides tons of natural light.
- Minutes drive from shops and restaurants Grab fresh food for dinner every night.
- Banks, Tim Horton’s, Beer Store, and Shopper’s Drug Mart are all driving distance.
- Walk to Lester B Pearson Park where the kids can play or just walk your dog. Imagine the many relaxing evenings spent in your new home.
- Just 2 km’s to the Welland Canal Walkway. Bike, walk, or run. This majestic area of St. Catharines will lower your stress in a heartbeat.
- A Walkscore of 63 means many errands can be performed on foot. See above under area amenities for some examples.
- Multiple transit options are available with a bus stop right at your front door.
- Minutes from the QEW yet far enough away to enjoy the quiet and peaceful neighbourhood. A huge shared backyard means many evenings enjoying the outdoors, family barbecues, and kids playing.
- If you do drive, parking is available for an extra $50/month.
Open House: View our units by watching our video tour or BOOK A SHOWING for in person viewing.
Jump to the front of the queue and apply now. If you prefer a showing other than Saturdays, apply first and if you are pre-approved we will schedule a day and time that meets with your schedule.