1-63 E36th Street
Your new home awaits you at 1-63 E36th Street. This one bedroom home on the mountain provides a great location for getting around, enjoying the outdoors, and last minute shopping. But the beauty of this unit is not the perfect location. It is not that you have a one bedroom apartment on the Main Floor. It is the Great Room. Tons of natural light, a fireplace, and a huge space, provides the ultimate in relaxation. Whether you choose to read a book, watch some TV, or just enjoy the fire, you will love this space to come home and unwind. Priced at $1,295 plus utilities we expect this unit will not last long.
- Brand new kitchen includes all new cabinetry, lots of counterspace, fridge, stove, dishwasher, and a double sink with pull out faucet.
- Huge great room has tons of natural light with many windows and skylights.
- Large bedroom, all on the main floor, will easily hold a queen size bed.
- Porch living, provides great outdoor space to just sit and watch the world go by.
- Parking is available at just $50/month.
- Across the street from a large park with benches and play sets for kids.
- Opposite corner holds a large convenience store with a large grocery section.
- About two kilometers to Upper Gage/Fennel Plaza with a Metro, Banks, Pet shops, and more.
- Short distance to Mountain Brow.
- Walk score of 45 means this property is car dependant. Most errands will require a car or transit.
- Transit score of 53 means this property has many good transit options available.
- Bike score of 51 means it is bikeable with some good bike infrastructure.
HOW TO PROCEED:
1) Check out our 360 Video on Youtube for an almost real life experience.
2) Complete our simple application by clicking on this link. https://randbproperties.ca/rental-application/
3) If you are approved we will contact you and arrange a time for you to view the unit.
4) After viewing, if you want to proceed, let us know so we can arrange to sign the lease and move you in.