INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT?
As attractive as this unit is, the rent is just $1,995/month plus utilities. That includes the fantastic location, fabulous living quarters, and responsive landlord and property manager means you simply move in, sit back, and enjoy.
INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT?
- Guests: 3
- Amenities: 2 Bedrooms/1 Bath, Air conditioning, Built in microwave & fan, Dryer, Fridge, Modern Kitchen, Parking Additional Fee, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, TV, washer & dryer, Wifi
- View: City View
- Size: 1000ft²
- Categories: 2 Bedroom, Canada, Hamilton, Modern Kitchen, Ontario
Brand new. Ultra Modern. Stainless steel appliances. Tons of built in storage. Laundry in suite. Control your own thermostat. Gas and Hydro must be put in your name. Remember you do have control over your own thermostat. That includes heat and air conditioning. Tenant is also responsible for 50% of the water, sewer, and internet.
- Walks score of 32 means most errands require a car.
- Bike score of 47 means minimal bike infrastructure.
- A Transit score of 46 means a few nearby public transportation options
- Driving? Parking is available for just $50/month. Quick access to Wellington gets you up the mountain. Or King’s one way can get you to the 403/QEW in minutes.
Imagine luxury and you can imagine 1-29 West Avenue North. Gorgeous finishings are found throughout. The Dining Room/Living Room area is open to the kitchen. Large smart TV is already wall mounted for your enjoyment. Beautiful, antique, decorative fire place. The kitchen has two tone custom cabinets, quartz countertop, glass uppers, and so much more. This kitchen is equipped with stove, OTR Microwave, Fridge, and Dishwasher. And just wait until you see the backsplash.
The bathroom tub surround is a beautiful waved tile. And as you can see by the photos, the hall and bedroom lighting is something out of this world.
This unit also provides 10’ ceilings, huge old Victorian style trim, Pocket Doors, Exposed Brick in the hallway and Master Bedroom, Accent walls around the decorative fireplace, quartz countertops, SS Appliances, Artwork abounds, and so much more. Also included is your own outdoor space in your private backyard.
The only thing better than all the beautiful finishings is the fact that you can walk to downtown. Enjoy best in class restaurants, First Ontario Centre, or Theatre Aquarius to name a few.
Laundry is included in the unit.
Parking is also available for a small fee.
This unit can be rented furnished for just $400/month as shown for an extra fee or unfurnished.
Open House: View our units by watching our video tour or call us at 289-780-4597 to book a showing.
Jump to the front of the queue and apply now. If you prefer a showing other than Saturdays, apply first and if you are pre-approved we will schedule a day and time that meets with your schedule.