1-125 Page Street, St. Catharines
Your new home awaits you at 1-125 Page Street in St. Catharines. This one bedroom apartment in a quiet area provides excellent location, local shopping, and a huge backyard to entertain friends and family. All new renovations, this unit is priced at $995 plus utilities.
- Brand new kitchen includes all new cabinetry, lots of counterspace, fridge, stove.
- Open concept living room/kitchen provides the most functional space.
- Large bedroom.
- Huge yard to enjoy the outdoors.
- Quiet area secluded from the intersections of Niagara and Welland provides many choices for local shopping.
- Many local restaurants and markets to choose from.
- About two kilometers from Downtown. Walk in under 30 minutes. Transit in about 15 minutes.
- Nearby Parks include Fitzgerald Park, Lancaster Park and St. Patrick’s Park.
- Close to Lester B. Pearson Community Center.
- Walk score of 65 means this property is very walkable.
- Transit score of 51 means this property has many good transit options available.
- Bike score of 63 means it is bikeable with some good bike infrastructure.
HOW TO PROCEED (4 Easy Steps):
1) Check out our 360 Video on Youtube for an almost real life experience. (Video coming soon)
2) Complete our simple application by clicking on this link. https://randbproperties.ca/rental-application/
3) If you are approved we will contact you and arrange a time for you to view the unit.
4) After viewing, if you want to proceed, let us know so we can arrange to sign the lease and move you in.